The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is America's largest trade association, representing 1.3 million members, including NAR's institutes, societies, and councils, involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
- 2020 NAR REALTOR® Resiliency Report July 30, 2020
- 2020 NAR REALTOR® Resiliency Report July 16, 2020
- 2020 NAR Overview - How PUA, SBA, PPP, and EIDLs may interconnect
- 2020 NAR - Amidst Health, Safety Concerns, REALTORS® Conference & Expo Goes Virtual
- 2020 NAR Federal Responses to COVID-19 as of June 5, 2020
- 2020 NAR DC Update - Jack Greacen Political Representative June 4, 2020
- 2020 NAR - A Guide For At Risk Homeowners
- 2020 NAR Federal Advocacy Agenda
- 2019 NAR Federal Advocacy Agenda
- 2019 NAR Strategic Priorities
Find Information on the issues, NAR's position and how they affect REALTORS®, home buyers, and private property owners.
FEDERAL POLITICAL COORDINATORS
While the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) boasts a membership of 1.3 million members, the face and voice of the real estate industry before the United States Congress boils down to 535 members who volunteer as Federal Political Coordinators (FPCs). Nominated by their state presidents and appointed by the President of NAR, they advocate policy initiatives which support a fundamentally sound and dynamic U.S. real estate market. FPCs are chosen because of their relationships with Members of Congress, their high caliber political work and activities within their Congressional District, or their professional background in issues of importance to the district.
- Nebraska Federal Political Coordinators
- Darlene Starman: FPC to NE Senior U.S. Senator Deb Fischer
- Joe Gehrki: FPC to NE Junior U.S. Senator Ben Sasse
- Darlene Fletcher: FPC to Nebraska’s 1st Congressional District Congressman Jeff Fortenberry
- Andy Alloway: FPC to Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District Congressman Don Bacon
- Darlene Kovarik: FPC to Nebraska’s 3rd Congressional District Congressman Adrian Smith
- 2020 FPC Newsletter - July
- 2020 NAR FPC ePacket - May Leg Meetings/Hill Visits
- File Your FPC Field Report
- NAR 2020 Strategic Priorities
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® - For FPC's
The Washington Report covers legislative and regulatory policy activities, and is compiled by NAR's Government Affairs policy staff.
- Read articles here or subscribe via email.
REALTOR® Party Resources
Click here to go to the resource page on REALTOR® Party programs, grants, resources and training.