GRI Rookie Scholarship
NAR studies show that the top performers in most real estate offices are GRIs. Getting a GRI designation means taking your real estate career to the next level with advanced training, advanced information and advanced skills. Experienced real estate practitioners and instructors provide proven techniques for attracting new listings, generating more sales, working within the law and enhancing your own professional image.
Get on the fast track to success!
Deadline to submit application is March 1, 2019
* Applicant must be an active member of NRA and a member in good standing
* Applicant may be a sales agent or broker. Members who hold the GRI Designation are not eligible
* Scholarship applications must be submitted to NRA by email or fax on or before March 1, 2019. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
* Recipients will be selected March 5th, 2019 by the GRI Board of Governors. Recipients receiving scholarship will be notified via email.
* The scholarship covers the Rookie Training Registration fee, materials and the Grand Luncheon on Tuesday.
Send completed applications to Christie@NebraskaRealtors.com or fax to 402-323-6501.